We find opportunities for our brands by constantly monitoring trends and analytics.
Our Shopper Marketing department consists of:
- Category and market share analysts who study trends and analytics to find opportunities for our brands.
The analysis of ‘Big Data’ is key to modern-day selling and dealings with modern retailers. Our Shopper Marketing department is integral to our brands’ success at store level, which is why they are experts in analysing the EPOS data supplied by retailers as well as other shopper data, including basket analytics, shopper profiles, shopper segments and shopper research findings.
The insights are then used for:
- Ranging and assortment planning based on store clusters and shopper profiles.
- Basket associations and buying behaviour which inform promotional activity – where to place POS and what combination of products to promote, etc.
- Price analytics to assist brands in price positioning relative to competitor offerings.
- Forward share analytics based on rate of sale as well as suggested flows / layouts based on shopper category segmentation and shopper decision trees.